Are you looking for the best Mixed Bean Chili Mix that is ready in under an hour? We have a delicious savory mixed bean chili mix that is packed full of the flavors you want in a homestyle chili. We use fresh ingredients that have no msg or gluten. Our flavor and ease of cooking are what sets our chili mix above the rest.
What you will need to make our Chili Mix:
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. Cooked Chicken, diced or ground (boil or bake chicken. Remove the skin and then cut the meat up into bite size pieces). Feel free to add pork or beef instead
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- First, add entire contents of chili mix package to 4 1/2 cups boiling water. Reduce heat then cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Second, in a separate frying pan, sauté chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until clear or translucent. Set aside.
- Third, you should wait until after about 20 minutes, then stir in the cooked meat and the onion/garlic mixture to the soup pot. First, bring the mixture to a boil, and then immediately reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer an additional 10- 15 minutes.
- Last, you can add cheese to the chili mix if desired before serving if desired.
Ingredients: Dried navy beans, dried red beans, dried black beans, dried US grade #1 red bell peppers, dried US grade #1 jalapeno peppers, salt, dehydrated vegetables (tomato, onion, garlic, parsley), spices, natural flavors. Silicon dioxide and calcium stearate added to prevent caking). Allergens: None.
There are no reviews yet.