Products used in this recipe.
- Cha Cha Chipotle$5.95
Cha-Cha Chipotle Chicken Soup
Soup Recipe using our Cha Cha Chipotle Mix.
- Mixing bowl
- Cooking pot
A Blend Above Mix Prep
- 1 package A Spice Above, Cha Cha Chipotle You're gonna love it.
- 3 tbsp Butter Non Salted
- 5 whole Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Bawk-bawk
- 1 whole Medium Onion Chopped
- 3 tbsp Flour Any will do.
- 4.5 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Chicken Bouillon Cubes, Concentrate, Powder, Anything!
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup Condensed
- 1 can Red Beans Drained
- 1 can Black Beans Drained
- 1 qt Half and Half Half the fat, all the flavor.
- In a large soup pot melt butter, fry chicken breasts till lightly browned and cooked through, remove from pan and cut in small pieces, add onion saute till tender, stir in flour, then add cooked chicken, water, bouillon, condensed chicken soup, beans, corn and chipotle seasoning. Bring to a boil till thickened. Stir in half and half, heat. Serve topped with cheese, chips and sour cream.
- 1 bag tortilla chips, 16 oz. grated cheese, and 2 cups sour cream (Optional)
Calories: 537kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 15gFat: 38gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 470mgPotassium: 1005mgFiber: 6gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1411IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 277mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!