Products used in this recipe.
Danish Bleu Cheese$5.95
Blue Cheese Burgers
Burger recipe using the Danish Bleu Cheese Mix
- Mixing Bowls
- Hungry People
A Blend Above Mix Prep
- 1 package Danish Beu Cheese Dip Mix The absolute best!
- 3 lbs Ground Beef We recommend premium beef, but you can use anything you like!
- 2.5 tsp Minced Chives Fresh is best.
- 1 dash Hot Pepper Sauce To add a little heat.
- 1/3 tsp Worcestershire Sauce Say that 3 times fast.
- 1/3 tsp Coarsely Ground Black Pepper Fresh is best.
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 tsp Dry Mustard As in not from a squeeze bottle.
- 6 whole Wheat Burger Bun Any will do.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, Danish Bleu Cheese, chives hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Place burgers on grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Apply your favorite accoutrement.
Sodium: 531mgCalcium: 64mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 1IUSugar: 1gFiber: 1gPotassium: 926mgCholesterol: 242mgCalories: 869kcalTrans Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 26gFat: 68gProtein: 59gCarbohydrates: 1gIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!