Products used in this recipe
- Beat the Heat Habanero$5.95
Beat The Heat Habanero Burgers
Tasty burger recipe using Beat the Heat Habanero Mix.
- Mixing Bowls
- Hungry People
A Blend Above Mix Prep
- 1 package Beat The Heat Habanero Dip Mix The absolute best!
- 3 lbs Ground Beef We recommend premium beef, but you can use anything you like!
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic Fresh is best.
- 2 parts Jalapeno Peppers Seeded and Minced is best.
- 1 part Small Fresh Poblano Chile Pepper Seeded and Minced is best.
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes Heat sprinkles. Yum.
- 2 tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro Fresh is best.
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin Nothing fancy here.
- 6 whole Potato Buns Any will do, we recommend potato buns for optimal heat management.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, garlic, Beat the Heat Habanero, jalapeno peppers, poblano pepper, red pepper flakes, cilantro and cumin. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Place burgers on grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Apply your favorite accoutrement and serve with a slice of pepper jack cheese or other favorite cheese.
Calories: 583kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 39gFat: 46gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 3gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 157mgPotassium: 633mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 24IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 53mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!